Hi Brianna! Will you tell your Momma and Daddy we want to come and see their new house? We will be down there this weekend for the family reunion and would love to come see a movie in the movie room! Love from your Cousin, Tom Bracken 703-874-6120 office 703-801-9011 cell
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Hi Brianna!
Will you tell your Momma and Daddy we want to come and see their new house? We will be down there this weekend for the family reunion and would love to come see a movie in the movie room!
Love from your Cousin,
Tom Bracken
703-874-6120 office
703-801-9011 cell
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment